Skip to navigation
Skip to content
- After rasping one side of silver object with a sharp object, genuine silvers would still shine but ingenuine ones would turn to yellow.
- Checking the silver with a magnet is an option because real silver doesnt magnetize.
- Simply take a piece of paper and rub your silver to this, genuine silver should darken the paper.
- Additionally, genuine silvers “DEFINITELY” get darker in colour by time.
- Silver metal is a soft metal, thats why it is commonly used in alloys.